Been sitting on this for about a month and I finally finished the compilation.
Anyway, another small base designed to fit within a 50×50 pixel canvas. This one even comes complete with a cat!
If you put the two pieces together, you get two 50×50 icons.
This is the base used to make my Naruto eating ramen sprite. The numbers underneath show the frame delay in milliseconds.
These are the base frames for a rose that blooms. The numbers underneath show the frame delay in milliseconds.
- Bases are for personal, non-commercial use only. They are not for use in online dollmakers.
- Link back to www.kawaiihannah.com by linking the doll or placing a link near it.
- Do not claim my work as your own or redistribute my bases, edited or not.
- Bases may be edited in order to make a doll and my signature can be removed.
- Bases may used on GaiaOnline to earn FAKE currency. Please follow all rules.
Do not use them on IMVU. Do not use them for DeviantArt Point commissions.
Regarding other sites: If the FAKE currency earned can be changed into real currency or physical merchandise, please do not use my bases to earn their currency.